Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chaos Vindicator (Phase 3)

Hi Guys! its time to blog bout my progress on painting the details of my Vindicator (Phase 3) If you guys are following on my phase 2, finally the detailing for the tank finished within a day, I really love the effects of drybrushing! it enhance the tank with more worn out effect, finally a coat of Devlan mud wash is applied on the lines of the tank. the other detailing jobs are done and you will manage to see the detailing works once you browse thru. There you go on how I paint my Vindicator, hope you guys like it and Post a comment if you like the project! Cheers!

3 comments:

Alvin Khaw said...

I like! I want to kill it too! Haha...

Vincent Fong said...

Nice! I love the color scheme and the effects! Good job!

Warpspace said...

Thanks guys, going for the 2nd Vindicator and later might go for the Land Raider!