Monday, October 26, 2009

Warmaster of Chaos

Yea, after a long time disappearing from the scene thanks to my all time slow connections at home! finally! I can update one of my newly converted Warmaster of Chaos! Abbadon... From using bits from Chaos Lord in Terminator amour, Chaos space marine, Chaos Daemons bloodletters even the bits from space marines and not to forget some greenstuffs! Next post I will post on how I convert using all the stuffs alright.... now at least this doesn't look like the original blister from GW... GW's Abbadon looks weird to me hahaha, hope you guys like it!

2 comments:

Raptor1313 said...

I think that looks better than the metal Abby. I think it's the pose, and the fact there are actual shadows, and not just funky little recesses in the metal.

Ernest said...

awesome... make me want to convert my own abby.