Monday, October 5, 2009

Painting Raptor's Aspiring champion (face)

Alright guys, I just got my Raptors going for a week already and I'm progressing on the Aspiring champion. Following is some ways on how I get his face painted enjoy!1. I get the face/skin whatever it is painted with dwarf flesh, beware of applying too much paint on especially on FACE! I say it again FACE! yes, it happened to me when I applied too much paint on face... I tell you what, when it happens... forget of getting the details back :) so, a thin layer will do.

2. Wash with Badab black, second layer Dwaft flesh mix with elf flesh is aplied.
3. Yep, after that process, wash with Orgryn flesh... wait for it to dry and apply another layer of elf flesh(Thin) on the raise area on the face...

Hopes that helps. :) I will get you guys updated with the progress on my raptors ya....

1 comment:

jabberjabber said...

nice highlighting work with the elf flesh colour :)