Monday, April 13, 2009

The Warmaster

My latest painted stuff to update, Ahriman of the Thosand sons.... I loved his fluff so much... kinda love the way he change his fellow battle brothers into dust and trapped forever inside their armour... COOL!!!!! doomned them forever...... played once on a 1400 list, with another squad of Thousand sons and 1 squad of Tzeentch Chaos marines with 5+ Invulnerable save, 2 Rhino, 2 Vindicators and a Daemon Prince with the Mark of Tzeentch. Since I'm a Daemon player, 5+ invulnerable saves doesn't seems to be a problem to me at all..... don't look down on 5+, it does wonders... the best moment with my new Warmaster is he killed a brother captain with the gift of chaos.... having 3 pyschic power really fun.... forcing the brother captain to take 2nd toughnest test and he rolled a 6+.......

No comments: